CURRENT SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Union County LILLY ENDOWMENT COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP opportunity for 2018/2019 school year
It's here! Now is the time for Union County High School seniors to download and fill out the Lilly Scholarship Application!
Please refer to the application for all the eligibility and other criteria, timeline, etc. As always, please contact our office if you have any questions.
The deadline to submit this application is Friday, AUGUST 24, 2018, 4:00 PM to the Union County Foundation office.
You can download the application HERE. The application must be completed on your computer and then printed out.
Norman & Mary Johnson Scholarship opportunity for Union County residents/graduates attending Ivy Tech Community College
Union County residents and Union County High School graduates attending Ivy Tech Community College can benefit from the Norman & Mary Johnson Scholarship. The application for this and other scholarships can be completed through your Ivy Tech student account login, on the Ivy Tech scholarships website.
The Johnson Scholarships are named for Norman Johnson, who served on the Ivy Tech Richmond’s regional board of trustees for 16 years, and his wife Mary. Mr. Johnson’s steadfast belief in the importance of higher education was shared by his wife and their family. Johnson Hall, on the Ivy Tech Richmond campus, is dedicated in honor and recognition of the Johnson Family’s extraordinary generosity and support of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana.
1. The Johnson Scholarship is for full- and part-time students at Ivy Tech Community College Richmond. The maximum annual award to an individual is not to exceed $2,500, adjusted for inflation. Scholarship dollars may be used for tuition, books, transportation, travel associated with the study and other reasonable incidentals.
2.The candidate must be a resident of Union County, Indiana. In years when there are insufficient Union County residents, former Union County residents who attended Union County High School, or any of its predecessors and successors, may be considered as candidates for the scholarship.
3. The candidate must complete the government financial aid application required for processing all college financial aid.
4. The candidate’s financial need will be the determining factor in selecting the scholarship recipient and in setting the amount of the award.
5. Candidates may apply for successive years.
6. Apply online by visiting https://www.ivytech.edu/financial-aid/scholarships.html